jordan 7 all black,jordan 13 tag,jordan 1 rookie of the year for sale
jordan 1 zoom rage green where to buy,The Eutectic system from TSSC is a holdover or a latent heat storage system. The unit comprises of a 220V single phase or 380V 3 phase condensing unit coupled to eutectic plates mounted internally to the roof of the body. Externally, the system appears to be a normal over cab refrigeration unit as the condensing set is conventionally mounted above the cab of the truck.
The system consists of a compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and Eutectic plates. The externally mounted Condensing unit freezes the Eutectic solution(in the Eutectic plates) above and beyond the Eutectic set point (usually -330C), to about -400C.,top selling jordans
jordan 1 celtics,Superior Cooling and Insulation
1. Modern Trade Deliveries:,jordan 7 retro citrusjordan 1 zoom rage green where to buy air jordan 1 mid johnny kilroy is jordan5.net legit
2. Long Haul Deliveries:,air jordan laser orangeoff white jordan 1 toe box air jordan laser orange jordan 1 bred 2001 legit check
Ideal solution to deliver frozen goods to warehouses or intermediate agencies of ice products.
Installing air curtain to the rear door prevents cooling air leakage from the inner ambient
The Advantages of Eutectic Refrigeration Systems as opposed to Ventilated (blow) Systems.,what does two3 mean on jordans
- Lower temperature dispersion: insulating panels are normally thicker than those used in association with ventilated units ( 150mm vs 100mm)
- Lower energy consumption: the refrigeration unite need not be operated while travelling and nevertheless maintains an optimal internal temperature throughout the delivery shift.
- Eutectic plates systems allow product distribution through the side doors - your staff need not walk
- into the body to access the product, thus enjoys better working conditions: virtually no exposure to sudden temperature changes and evident time saving during delivery operations.
- Eutectic is the only refrigeration system that guarantees an optimal “cold chain” from cold storage unit to destination throughout multi-drop daily shifts, with temperature ranges between -350C and no less than -180C, as required by ATP regulations.
- Lower maintenance costs:operations are minimal and can be carried out by any refrigeration technician- no need for an authorised service station.
- No dedicated electronic board is required, therefore no electronic diagnostics devices or personnel are needed when malfunctions occur.